Are you planning on a recent trip to the UAE? Do you think that there are memories to make that you simply cannot get over with? Of course, you can do so! But do you know about the best places you can visit? Well, if not, then let us help you out.
There are certain places in UAE that absolutely deserve your full attention without any fail. And if you miss these on your trip to UAE, then you have missed a lot, let us tell you that. This particular list of the places that you must necessarily visit is very important for you to know. Make a bucket list and include these for sure with some fair deals from Gulfshoppingdeals related to travel, sport, beauty, and electronics products.
The 8 best places to visit in UAE:
Following is the list of the 8 best places that you can visit once in UAE:
• The beaches: You may not believe but UAE has beaches that one simply cannot get enough of. There is completely no doubt in the fact that these golden sand beaches create and essence of beauty that cannot be compared to anything else at all. With so many beaches, you can most definitely get through with the best results for your beautiful photographs. There is the Jumeirah beach and also the beaches around Ajman.
• The Burj Khalifa: This is definitely one of the most renowned places that you must not miss out on. It is a building that is the tallest in the world. And why not? Of course, this building comes to somewhere around 829 meters in height. With such a height and magnificent features, one can only expect the best results. There is an observatory deck on the 124th floor. Tourists can have their visual treats from this place all in all.
• The Burj-Al-Arab: If you are done with the tallest building, then you must also come to terms with the tallest hotel in the world. This is one of the best hotels because of the fact that the hotel has a height of somewhere around 321 meters. Also, it has its own artificial island, on which it is standing. Of course, this is one of the major attractions that you mustn’t miss out on.
• Dessert trips: If you are in UAE, then the worst that you can do is, in fact, miss out on the best possible trip. That is the desert trip. The beautiful sand is an exception as well as natural beauty to UAE. In case, you miss a trip there, then certainly you miss a lot for sure. And this by no means can be termed as acceptable.
• The souks: Also known as the marketplaces, these are some of the best. Spread all over UAE, these souks have their own importance that no one can beat. Of course, people must understand that the Deira in Dubai, definitely is one of the best places for souks. These souks deal in the best spices as well as essences. There are so many things to buy that you may end up confused all in all. When it comes to shopping though, trying the Groupon Uae deals also works great for you online.
• The Dubai museum: This is one place that you can never miss out on. It is practically built in a fort that was used to protect the Dubai creek. This fort was built in the year of 1787 and was named the Al-Fahidi Fort. This fort was a creation that one has to see for themselves to believe in. In the year of 1971-1995, it was restored completely and was used as a museum thereon.
• The Sharjah Museum of Islamic civilization: If you are interested in museums, then this is one of those that cannot miss your attention. This museum is probably one of the best when it comes to the design and contents it has. If you are to visit UAE, then you need to visit Sharjah at least for the museum. This museum helps you trace the Islamic civilization right from the very start of the same.
• Jebel Hafeet: If UAE offers you beaches and desserts, then why not the mountains too? Well, the Jebel Hafeet is the second highest peak in UAE and visiting it will give you a sense of serenity that you can hardly find anywhere else.
These are some of the most fabulous places in UAE that you can visit all anytime with lots of fun and joy.