Are you planning a trip to Dubai this summer? Do you think that you want to make the best of this trip? Then you probably have to know about the most beautiful places that you can visit too! Dubai is any day one of the most beautiful places to visit. But there are attractions in Dubai that can be termed as attractions because of the fact that they don’t let people forget about them anytime soon or later.
What have you planned for the holidays? Traveling anywhere? Oh, still hunting for places. Not yet found any? Come on, there’s a lot more on this world than you can actually see. How about making a trip to Dubai? Sounds interesting right? By trip, I mean a family trip. You along with your kids and spouses can make an interesting trip to Dubai.
Often you will notice kids getting irritated and whining because they do not get any companion. You have your husbands or wives. But what about the kids? Eventually, their whining irritates you too. But in Dubai, there is no chance of children getting bored. The city’s great offerings and big-name attractions not only makes the trip enjoyable for kids but also parents to find it entertaining.
Let’s take a look and explore some of the special things that you can do for your kids in Dubai:
Dubai parks and resorts: Parks have always attracted kids. Along with the parks, the resorts in Dubai too now create an ambiance of a park so that kids and those young at heart may visit and have fun. The parks are based on the mega theme. The most notable ones are Motiongate, Bollywood Parks, and Legoland. If you get tired in between, you can take a little bit of rest and pump up yourself with food in Riverland entertainment and food club. Lapita Hotel is another exotic luxury resort and sorted best for family gathering and fun.
IMG worlds of adventure: This is a newbie to Dubai’s theme parks. Spending a day in IMG worlds of adventure is sure to bring a smile to your kid’s face. Before getting into the park, make sure that you wear very comfortable clothes so that you are able to play throughout. The area consists of 28 spacious football fields. The entire family can get engaged in various activates performed here. The thrilling rides, your favorite characters coming to life will definitely be liked by your kids. The characters include the power-puff girls to the heroes of marvel.
Kite beach: Kite beach is all about the kids. What makes the area attractions are the skate park, an adventurous gym, the trampolines, and a playing zone for the toddlers. You can accommodate your child to swimming, gather shells together, eat some extraordinary breakfast and wind up the event by consuming on finger-licking lunch at the famous Salt. If you do not want to get involved in any activity, you can simply watch the kitesurf show and the rich visionaries of Burj Al Arab while allowing your children play.
Olioli: With the motto to “engage and inspire kids”, Olioli, is a new invention that fosters creative and interactive sessions for children. The age limit ranges from children between 2 – 11 years old. The whole arena is dissected into eight wonderfully and differently themed galleries. The main attraction of the spot is the Toshi’s net. It is a colorful play area, designed by Japanese artists. Other activities include throwing cannon balls at the water gallery and many more. You can celebrate your child’s birthday here too.
City walk: Although a whole family entertainment, yet the City Walk focuses more on kids. The shopping area is made in such a manner that kids surely will get attracted to it. There are games organized for people of all ages. You can make a visit to the Green Planet. It is an enclosed ecosystem that shelters a lot of animals and birds. The whole area is given the ambiance of a tropical rainforest.
Aquaventure waterpark: Both kids and adults, get some adrenaline rush in the Aquaventure water park. It has thrilling rides, shark lagoon. For the little ones, there is a separate entity where the rides are made little gentle. When you get tired of jumping and playing in the water, get into the side of the calm waterways of the Palm or you can opt for getting a glimpse of the sun on the private beach.
Kidzania: As the name denotes, Kidzania is an award-winning tourist attraction that is more of education than of entertainment. You can call it an edutainment. Build inside a mall, the concept gives you a presentation of your kids grown up, attending jobs, and managing their lives. It’s funny! Isn’t it?
Dubai is a city in the United Arab Emirates, well known for its plush malls and is a luxury shopping destination, modern-day architecture, and a vibrant nightlife. It has climbed the charts as the most visited vacation destination in recent times. Dubai attracts tourists from all over the world not only for its glamour and glitz but also for endless entertainment options. The city is bubbling with energy and also boasts of various activities that suit visitors of all ages and their personal preferences. When planning a holiday in Dubai, then the 10 Best Adventures in Dubai are:
- Visit Burj Khalifa: The Burj Khalifa is the tallest structure in the world at 829.8 m. From atop the observation deck, one gets the surrealistic view of the city. On the 125th floor is the Burj Khalifa Entry is through the Dubai Mall and visitors are taken the Observatory by one of the fastest elevators in this world.
- Dubai beaches: Dubai has some of the best beaches in the world. One can take a walk at the Jumeirah Beach spread over 1.7 km area. There are wonderful eateries, beachside bars some of the latest fashion boutiques. The Kite beach offers various water sports like kite surfing, kayaking, snorkeling to name a few, for the adventure enthusiasts.
- Desert Safari: Dubai being a desert city, a trip to Dubai is incomplete without experiencing a Desert Safari aboard a 4by 4 safari jeep, or a speedy mountain bike or a camel ride in the majestic desert of Dubai. One can also enjoy sand boarding, henna tattoo done or a BBQ dinner in the evening camps in the desert.
- Tour to the Al Fahidi Fort: This fort is the oldest monument in Dubai, constructed in 1800 AD. This stricture is witness to a lot of history and also houses the famous Dubai Museum. Visitors get to know how Dubai transformed from being a small fishing and pearling den to one of the richest hubs of global business, fashion, and tourism. Among many artifacts, the museum showcases the lifestyle of the Bedouins, a desert tribe.
- Dubai Shopping Festival: Besides being a shopper’s paradise and innumerable shopping malls dot the city, one can shop- till- you – drop at the Dubai Shopping Festival if you plan to visit Dubai during January-February. It is a once in a lifetime opportunity for many shopaholics. Besides, buying electronics goods, ornaments, dresses, one can also enjoy other entertainment programs like concerts, fireworks, fashion shows and be a part of this unforgettable event.
- Best theme Water Parks: The Wild Wadi Theme Park offers about 30 exciting rides. The park has the longest slide and the biggest pool in the Middle East. The rides are inspired by the famous character Tale of Juha from Arabian Folktales. The Tunnel of Doom, Tantrum Alley, Juha’s Dow and Lagoon are the must-try rides. It is the best way to beat the heat of Dubai and at the same time get a feel of the adrenaline rush.
- Light and Sound Show: This Light and Sound Show at the Dubai Fountain in the Dubai Mall is a wonderful experience which comes free of cost. You just have to be there at 6 pm every evening to see this beautiful sight of the fountain water going up to a height of 500 ft and be dazzled at the sight of Burj Khalifa Lake illuminated by more than six thousand lights.
- Hot Air Balloon Ride: One can soak in the panoramic view of the desert landscape as one takes a hot air balloon ride and goes high up in the sky. Gliding leisurely over the desert early in the morning, you can see the sunrise atop the Hajar Mountains and also spot camels and gazelles on the sand.
- Dubai Opera House: It is built to resemble the show, a traditional Arab trading vessel. It operates as a movie theater, concert hall and as an event hall. This structure can be configured differently by using ultra-modern techniques to suit accordingly. It also houses a rooftop restaurant and a sky garden from where the Dubai Fountain and the Burj Khalifa are visible.
- Dubai Souks in Deira: The famous Gold Souk is an enchanting experience. As soon as you step into the Gold Souk you are sure to be bedazzled by the gold ornaments all around.
Another place in Deira is the Spice Souk. The aroma of the spices is sure to make you feel heady and it is hard to leave the place without buying some.
There are innumerable places to visit in Dubai. The city is a powerhouse of entertainment and you will always feel the longing for more. So the more you stay, the more you discover and have more memories to cherish for a lifetime.
Contact me to explore more places in Dubai.