Are you planning to run away from the busy and stressful hectic life to a long vacation? But cannot decide the destination? We will help you out in this matter. Whether it is your honeymoon, or family trip, or bachelor trip nothing is better than Dubai. Am I right? I know obviously, you are nodding your head. When we heard Dubai, a big smile comes on our face. Dubai is a famous city of the middle east. The most unique nature of Dubai is they welcome their tourists with an open heart. You will never feel that you are not in your country. They will make you feel so comfortable. Sounds cool right? So do why to waste time? Just pack your bag and let’s go for a long trip to Dubai. Continue reading
The Touristic Dubai:
Dubai, the most popular city of United Arabs Emirates, has always been a place of wonder for the Tourists. Dubai is a city that comes up with new amusement for the visitors every 6 months. The most popular ones that are famous worldwide are –
• Cruise on the Dubai Creek in a Dhow
• Dune bashing at the Desert
• Visit the top the world at Burj Khalifa
• A stylish dinner at Burj Al Arab
• Visit the Global Village – the shopper’s zone
• Shopping at the Mall of Emirates and Dubai Mall
• Visit the Miracle Garden
• The Theme Parks of Dubai
There is no end to the attractions that Dubai has to offer to the tourists.
Dubai – Not so touristic approach:
When you plan to do all the common buzzing activities in Dubai, have you ever given it a thought that it can be a bit too crowdy? Or have you ever thought what all can the secluded and secret hanging out spots of Dubai might be? Well, Dubai is not all about shopping in the malls and visiting the theme parks. Actually, there are many hidden Gems that Dubai has to offer to the tourists. We typically miss out on those areas when we visit Dubai. But to be truthful, visit Dubai is not complete if you skip out on these secret hangouts.
A brief on the Hidden Gems – the secret hangouts of Dubai:
There are many must do hidden sightseeing options in Dubai that we are missing out when we visit as tourists. Brief details on these sightseeing spots can be given as below-
1. The Majlis Café at the Jumeirah Mosque is – This is a place where you churn your taste buds with the flavor of the mil from a camel. The Majlis Café is famous in Dubai for its Pistachio made ice-cream that is prepared with milk from the camel. The fun doesn’t end here; you even try out the special shake prepared with the Camel milk. Starting from coffee to cheese, every item available in the Café is prepared with Camel milk.
2. Beach Park at Al Mamzar – When traveling with your family, a visit to the beach park at Al Mamzar is a must. The white sandy beach of Al Mamzar offers the visitors to relax inside the AC Chalets present of the beach. This beach is located in the Deira Side of Dubai. This is the perfect spot for picnic and Barbeque in Dubai. You can do some activity on the beach like that renting bicycle and skating.
3. The Coffee Museum Tour – Are you tired off visiting the theme parks and the shopping areas of Dubai? If yes then why not take a tour of the Historic District of Dubai – Al Fahidi. Al Fahidi offers the famous Coffee Museum. At the Coffee Museum, you get to experience the combination of the visit to Café-cum-shop-cum-cultural tour. The Café offers an ethnic effect with this antique exhibits and artifacts. This coffee culture is unique to this Café. There is a room of Literature in this Café, packed with old and new books for all the bookworms who visit here. You are free to enjoy the coffee that is freshly brewed out here and also join hands in roasting the special beans. You can choose to purchase some antique artifact also. So you have entertainment and culture in one place.
4. Walking downs the AlSerkal Avenue – this is the place that houses the coolest collection of culture and art of Dubai in the previous used industrial Warehouse located at Al Quoz. Walk down the alley or take coffee in the laneways Cafes. You can even choose to join the classes specially organized for the art lover.
5. The Art Hotel of XVA –This is a unique hotel located in the Al Fahidi region of Dubai. The uniqueness of this property lies in the fact that You get 14 rooms only out here that are all unique to the boutique design. It can be quite interesting to know that this property used to be a residence previously and the cafe present out here exclusively serve vegetarian dishes belonging to Middle Eastern cuisine. Adding to there is a gallery full of masterpieces that might interest art lovers.
The last but not the least feature is its rooftop that remains star stud, proving the real meaning of solace to the visitors.
Blogging is one of the most common things that people can find nowadays. This has become more of a profession to a hobby. Of course, it is a fun profession that absolutely encourages the hobbies that you may have.
But then again nothing is more fun than the travel and style blogs. These blogs absolutely reek of fun and excitement. The travel and the style blogs represent oneself and how the people can make themselves look beautiful and be happy.
So let’s have known about 10 famous bloggers from the Middle East who are into fashion and travel blogging.
Now I share the Following is the list of the 10 best blogs which are absolutely into the style and travel blogging:
- The Fierce Diaries:
This one blog by Nadya Hasan is one of the best that one can come around. This is one blog that speaks of travel as well as style equally. Nadya from UAE is a common name in the place and she manages to uplift her country by visiting various places and representing their style as well. Of course, she is absolutely luxurious and stylish herself, and it reflects in her choices.
- The Boho Chica:
This is another blog to truly follow. This blog by Natasha is one of the most enticing pieces that people can follow. With this blog, one can know about varied places in one go. Natasha makes sure that she involves proper communication and pictures on her blog that helps her followers visit the place through her blogs itself. So if you want to experience the places by yourselves then visit the blog for sure.
- Saman’s Makeup and Hijab:
If you want to know how beautiful can you look in a Hijab as well as ensure that you, in fact, know the various ways of draping it, then this is the blog for you. Created by Saman Munir, this is, in fact, one of those rare blogs that make styling look like cutting through a cake. Saman absolutely believes in the Hijab modesty and this is exactly what influences her to make her videos.
- The Dessert Diva:
This is one of the most fabulous blogs that one can come across with. Founded by Marina Bruce, the dessert diva follows the desserts and the various parts covering them making these as the most phenomenal places for the people. If you want to fall in love with the dessert and the areas around them then this is one blog that needs your attention nevertheless.
This is another of the best fashion and style blogs that one can find themselves. If they want to know how to look and feel like a Diva then this is the blog that needs your attention. Of course, this has a lot to feature and you will know exactly how to make your eyes, lips, and face stand out individually.
- The Blue Abaya:
This is one of the most marvelous and fairy tale blogs that you can rest your eyes on. This blog definitely represents the best of Saudi Arabia and that too through Finnish eyes. Yes, this blog is created and run by a very Finnish, Laura Alho. Since 2010, this blog talks all about beautiful Saudi Arabia completely.
- Look A Million:
Once you visit this blog, you will know why is it named as such. This blog by Sanna offers you with the best opportunities to know how to look like a million dollars. Of course, this has all the necessary ingredients to making you stick to it for a long time.
This is certainly another blog that needs your attention if you are to visit the Abu Dhabi. One of the best in style and structure, this blog is created with a lot of love and patience. Seeing through it will make you want to be there.
- Huda Beauty:
Huda is beautiful and once you look at her blog, you will know why. Of course, with Huda Beauty she manages to look oh so perfect all the time of the day and helps you in the same as well. This is certainly why following her blog absolutely makes sense.
- Middle East Moments:
What happens when an Australian native marries a Jordanian? Well, she enjoys every bit of it! Don’t believe us? Well, visit this blog to know how true it is. You will start enjoying it too.