Are you planning to run away from the busy and stressful hectic life to a long vacation? But cannot decide the destination? We will help you out in this matter. Whether it is your honeymoon, or family trip, or bachelor trip nothing is better than Dubai. Am I right? I know obviously, you are nodding your head. When we heard Dubai, a big smile comes on our face. Dubai is a famous city of the middle east. The most unique nature of Dubai is they welcome their tourists with an open heart. You will never feel that you are not in your country. They will make you feel so comfortable. Sounds cool right? So do why to waste time? Just pack your bag and let’s go for a long trip to Dubai. Continue reading
Fashion is not just a word it is an attitude that one can wear. In this world, each and everyone might be boys or girls both are obsessed with fashion. They always want to look good, but everyone does not have that sense how to look good or what dress to wear was with what accessories. Here fashion blogger can help you to make your fashion sense better with Noon voucher codes. Many of us look for fashion style online. In this world, a fashion blog launched somewhere in every .25 of a second. A fashion blog can guide you properly.
This blog can cover accessories, clothing, trends, beauty tips and apparel in the market. Some bloggers will provide you advice how to fit clothes, matching dresses. Bloggers cover all the level of fashion, big fashion design house to the small designer. Dubai is a city of record-breaking city planning and architecture. Once you come down to Dubai you will understand that how the fashion industry has taken over Dubai like a storm. For many years many fashion magazines and designers have brought colorful fashion in Dubai. Here we will showcase about some Dubai based fashion blogger who will take you to the world of fashion.
Zahra Lyla born and bought up in Dubai. In 2009 Zahra Lyla started writing a fashion blog for her fashion inspiration as an outlet. Her dedication and passion towards her fashion blog help her to get work from fashion industry’s renowned photographer, designer. She has worked with many fashion models as well. She emphasizes the Dubai girl’s style with western t-shirts, jeans, and Middle Eastern kaftans. She is the inspiration of every Dubai girl.
Since 2009 Tala Samman started writing her fashion blog. In Dubai, Tala Samman was the first blogger who started writing on a fashion blog. She writes about all the things which are related to our lifestyles like fashion, beauty, and fitness. She writes about anything which attracts her whether it is the new opening of a food stop or the best beauty salon or fitness center in Dubai.
Kat Lebrasse is a freelance journalist and fashion stylist by profession. Kat lebrasse cover the fashion style from a business meeting to park visitors. Dubai girls love her relaxed and chic style. You can follow her on Instagram and take advice for any occasion purpose.
By root wise Sheida Babareza is Persian but currently, she lives in Dubai. She made her fashion blog as an established one in 2014. She writes on beauty, fashion and on lifestyle. She is a digital media influencer as well. She has owned a fashion designer degree for this she gets extra points also.
Teresa K is Swedish Dubai based fashion art director and stylist who know fashion’s ins and out. She has worked with many brands. In 2015 she won Middle Eastern Fashion Award Stylist. You can follow fashion blogger on Instagram, Facebook, and many other social media. Teresa covers various style in just one blog. She covers from classic white sneakers to sequin dresses. You can inspire a girl worldwide. Her style blog is written in a relaxed style which is an all round inspiration.
Nadya Hasan is famous as a style icon. She portrays to the world that how fashionable are the Emirati women. She loves to travel worldwide and love to write on fashion. Nadya Hasan planning to take her next step into her own line of shoes.
In Dubai, Natalia Shustova is famous for her bold and beautiful style. She is bold and daring, each and every possible outfit she tries. From toes to hair every experimental style you can adapt by following her.
Ahmed EI Sayed
Do not get shocked yes men are as fashionable as women in Dubai. They are as stylish as women. Ahmed EI Sayed is a co-founder of fashion label house of Nomad, which is based in Dubai. Ahmed EI Sayed takes fashion very seriously, he believes that fashion can be possible by wearing only a t-shirt. If you follow him on Instagram you will get the inspiration for every occasion. He is style inspiration owner of Nomad collection.
Dubai is a city in the United Arab Emirates, well known for its plush malls and is a luxury shopping destination, modern-day architecture, and a vibrant nightlife. It has climbed the charts as the most visited vacation destination in recent times. Dubai attracts tourists from all over the world not only for its glamour and glitz but also for endless entertainment options. The city is bubbling with energy and also boasts of various activities that suit visitors of all ages and their personal preferences. When planning a holiday in Dubai, then the 10 Best Adventures in Dubai are:
- Visit Burj Khalifa: The Burj Khalifa is the tallest structure in the world at 829.8 m. From atop the observation deck, one gets the surrealistic view of the city. On the 125th floor is the Burj Khalifa Entry is through the Dubai Mall and visitors are taken the Observatory by one of the fastest elevators in this world.
- Dubai beaches: Dubai has some of the best beaches in the world. One can take a walk at the Jumeirah Beach spread over 1.7 km area. There are wonderful eateries, beachside bars some of the latest fashion boutiques. The Kite beach offers various water sports like kite surfing, kayaking, snorkeling to name a few, for the adventure enthusiasts.
- Desert Safari: Dubai being a desert city, a trip to Dubai is incomplete without experiencing a Desert Safari aboard a 4by 4 safari jeep, or a speedy mountain bike or a camel ride in the majestic desert of Dubai. One can also enjoy sand boarding, henna tattoo done or a BBQ dinner in the evening camps in the desert.
- Tour to the Al Fahidi Fort: This fort is the oldest monument in Dubai, constructed in 1800 AD. This stricture is witness to a lot of history and also houses the famous Dubai Museum. Visitors get to know how Dubai transformed from being a small fishing and pearling den to one of the richest hubs of global business, fashion, and tourism. Among many artifacts, the museum showcases the lifestyle of the Bedouins, a desert tribe.
- Dubai Shopping Festival: Besides being a shopper’s paradise and innumerable shopping malls dot the city, one can shop- till- you – drop at the Dubai Shopping Festival if you plan to visit Dubai during January-February. It is a once in a lifetime opportunity for many shopaholics. Besides, buying electronics goods, ornaments, dresses, one can also enjoy other entertainment programs like concerts, fireworks, fashion shows and be a part of this unforgettable event.
- Best theme Water Parks: The Wild Wadi Theme Park offers about 30 exciting rides. The park has the longest slide and the biggest pool in the Middle East. The rides are inspired by the famous character Tale of Juha from Arabian Folktales. The Tunnel of Doom, Tantrum Alley, Juha’s Dow and Lagoon are the must-try rides. It is the best way to beat the heat of Dubai and at the same time get a feel of the adrenaline rush.
- Light and Sound Show: This Light and Sound Show at the Dubai Fountain in the Dubai Mall is a wonderful experience which comes free of cost. You just have to be there at 6 pm every evening to see this beautiful sight of the fountain water going up to a height of 500 ft and be dazzled at the sight of Burj Khalifa Lake illuminated by more than six thousand lights.
- Hot Air Balloon Ride: One can soak in the panoramic view of the desert landscape as one takes a hot air balloon ride and goes high up in the sky. Gliding leisurely over the desert early in the morning, you can see the sunrise atop the Hajar Mountains and also spot camels and gazelles on the sand.
- Dubai Opera House: It is built to resemble the show, a traditional Arab trading vessel. It operates as a movie theater, concert hall and as an event hall. This structure can be configured differently by using ultra-modern techniques to suit accordingly. It also houses a rooftop restaurant and a sky garden from where the Dubai Fountain and the Burj Khalifa are visible.
- Dubai Souks in Deira: The famous Gold Souk is an enchanting experience. As soon as you step into the Gold Souk you are sure to be bedazzled by the gold ornaments all around.
Another place in Deira is the Spice Souk. The aroma of the spices is sure to make you feel heady and it is hard to leave the place without buying some.
There are innumerable places to visit in Dubai. The city is a powerhouse of entertainment and you will always feel the longing for more. So the more you stay, the more you discover and have more memories to cherish for a lifetime.
Contact me to explore more places in Dubai.