Dubai is believed to be one of the most favourite tourist destinations for people all across the globe. The place attracts an endless number of travellers every year. Apart from a number of spectacular things like the Burj Khalifa, the Dubai Mall and so on, Dubai is also home to some of the best beaches that are found in
UAE. While some of the beaches which are affiliated with hotels can be accessed only by those who pay a fee, the others can be enjoyed for free, or for a very small amount. These beaches have clean sands, bewitching scenic beauty, changing rooms, showers and so on. In this article, I will discuss 5 of the best beaches in Dubai which deserve a notable mention. Have a look at some of the best beaches in Dubai which will make your vacation a remarkable one.
List Of 5 Best Beaches In Dubai
If I was asked to name some of the best beaches in Dubai, the choices are very clear for me. Given below is a list of the 5 best beaches in Dubai which I would recommend:
- Jumeirah Beach Park: The Jumeirah Beach Park is a remarkable and one of the most popular and best beaches to visit in Dubai. The beach has also been awarded the certification of Blue Flag because it has adhered to the strict international standards. The ambiance is perfect for family picnics and outings. It also has other facilities like cafes, playgrounds for children, lifeguard service that is available round the clock, barbecue areas and so on. I used 6th Street UAE promo code and fetched lucrative discounts on the different entertainments. The golden sand and the grassy areas along with tall palm trees are a treat to the eyes. Owing to all these factors, this beach is one of the best beaches in Dubai.
- Umm Suqeim Beach: Of all the beaches, this one remains the most remarkable to me. Umm Suqeim Beach is a vast sandy expanse which offers a magnificent view of the Burj Al Arab. This beach attracts a large number of people from Jumeirah. This beach remains open for 24 hours a day. The place is easily accessible and is located close to the First Gulf Bank metro station.
- Al Mamzar Beach Park: Next, the beach that deserves a notable mention is Al Mamzar Beach Park. This park covers an area of almost 106 hectares. It has means of entertainment like picnic areas that are decorated with lush green grass, lagoons, barbecues, beach covers that are sheltered and many more. There are five beaches that are outstretched. There are watchtowers, lifeguards and also changing rooms. One can also use the 6th Street UAE promo code to get discounts on the different facilities offered by this beach park. This beach park opens at 8 am every day and remains open till 11 pm.
- Kite beach: This beach, as I have witnessed, is quite popular with the kayakers, kite surfers, volleyball players, and soccer players. This beach is located behind the University of Wollongong. During low tide, one can enjoy a great walk along the shores and enjoy the magnificence of the Burj Al Arab.
- Black Palace Beach: The Black Palace Beach, also called Al Sufouh, is a beach that is located between the Palm Jumeirah and the Burj Al Arab hotel. This is a private beach. I had heard a lot about this beach and had planned to pay a visit. I spent the most peaceful and relaxed hours on this beach. This is a white beach and it can offer great spectacular sights which are visually appealing. From here, you can get a panoramic view of the Burj Al Arab and the Palm Jumeirah. This place is extremely quiet and an ideal option if you are in search of pure relaxation.
Amidst all the goodness of these Dubai Beaches and beach parks, the tourists have to pay extra attention if they are willing to take a dip or a swim in the sea. Although they may look calm, they are highly notorious and have strong currents. Therefore, one has to be very careful while swimming in any of these sea beaches in Dubai.