What are your plans for the next vacation trip? Have you planned on going to some far off places? If you are comfortable in traveling to a heavy budget trip, nothing can be as welcoming and refreshing as Dubai.
Do you want to do something exciting with your family on the weekends? Do you want to visit places that will entertain you as well as your kids? Then why not plan something great? Well, if you want to get through with the best weekends then certainly there are few things you can plan.
In Dubai, spending the weekends with your family will certainly be no problem at all. The reason for the same is very simple. One can go to various places and do many things. So this list mentioned below will help you plan your weekends successfully from now on.
Are you planning on a recent trip to the UAE? Do you think that there are memories to make that you simply cannot get over with? Of course, you can do so! But do you know about the best places you can visit? Well, if not, then let us help you out.
There are certain places in UAE that absolutely deserve your full attention without any fail. And if you miss these on your trip to UAE, then you have missed a lot, let us tell you that. This particular list of the places that you must necessarily visit is very important for you to know. Make a bucket list and include these for sure with some fair deals from Gulfshoppingdeals related to travel, sport, beauty, and electronics products.
The 8 best places to visit in UAE:
How is Egypt known to you?
Well, you may know it for the Pharaohs, mummies or for the ancient cities of Egypt history. Egypt is the place which the travelers love to discover new things from its ancient monuments and historical sites.
For this, the best place in Egypt is the Karnak. Have you heard about this place? No!!! Then you have certainly been unknown about a great secret of Egypt. Know a secret of the history’s archeological site- Luxor.
The Burj Khalifa, Jumeirah Beach, Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai Mall, all these have been a common factor in visiting Dubai. Isn’t it boring? Why not exploring something new? Following the less traveled road is definitely a bit risky but is exciting at the same time as well. At the same time, no risk, no gain.
Apart from the already mentioned places in Dubai, there are some beautifully arranged theme parks. Now hearing of parks you might think it is only for the children. But no, you are wrong. These wonder parks are for all ages. I know it feels great to enjoy an adrenaline rush and get back to the childhood days for some time. Hence, Dubai not only makes you awestruck by its beautiful monuments and buildings, but also gives you a taste of nostalgia and your lost childhood temporarily.
1. Aquaventure water park
Situated in the Palm resort, it is considered the largest water park in the whole of Middle East. Both kids and adults, get some adrenaline rush in the Aquaventure water park. It has thrilling rides, shark lagoon. For the little ones, there is a separate entity where the rides are made little gentle. When you get tired of jumping and playing in the water, get into the side of the calm waterways of the Palm or you can opt for getting a glimpse of the sun on the private beach. The 90 ft high water slides are awaiting your presence. Rush soon!
2. Wild Wadi water park
Touching the exotic Burj Al Arab, the Wild Wadi water park is the apt place for recreation and enjoyment. After a tedious office work and whole year’s pressure and stress, you will love this super exciting and entertaining visit to the wild wadi. The whole park is decorated in the theme of Arabian folk story characters. Along with a handful of rides, the park also has a section of more than 3000 animals. You can call it a semi-zoo. The timing to visit this place varies with different time of the year. From the months of January to October, the park hours extend from 10.00 am to 7.00 pm. Likewise, in November and December the park opens from 10.00 am onwards to 5.30 pm.
3. Ski Dubai: Like other theme parks of Dubai, Ski Dubai is a surprise for all tourists. Since the name ‘Ski’ is attached to it, you can at least guess that the park has something related to cold. Yes, you are right. The temperature of the park is set at -2 degrees. Entering the park you will easily forget that you are in Dubai. The whole setting s situated in the famous Dubai Mall. It does not matter if you are a novice or a pro in skiing. It is suitable for people of all ages. Lengthwise, it is 400 meters long and 40 meters in height. Gather the entry pass and enter into the world of snow at once.
4. IMG worlds of adventure: This is a newbie to Dubai’s theme parks. Spending a day in IMG worlds of adventure is sure to bring a smile to your kid’s face. Before getting into the park, make sure that you wear very comfortable clothes, so that you are able to play throughout. The area consists of 28 spacious football fields. The entire family can get engaged in various activates performed here. The thrilling rides, your favorite characters coming to life will definite be liked by your kids. The characters include the power-puff girls to the heroes of marvel.
5. Bollywood park Dubai: As the name suggests, you can already expect to get some Bollywood masala flavor here. The park features the wonderful Indian film industry. It is somewhat like Disney land or the famous Hyderabad film city. The make-believe characters that you see on screen will be shown here. There are sessions for 4D adventure show. Imagine how Krish flew smoothly and powerfully from one place to the other or the extravagant and thrilling animations of RA ONE. The place will take you back to the Bollywood times of 60s, 70s, 80s, and then gradually to the present times. The area is divided into 5 slots. Each slot is bestowed a responsibility of a particular genre of film.
The Touristic Dubai:
Dubai, the most popular city of United Arabs Emirates, has always been a place of wonder for the Tourists. Dubai is a city that comes up with new amusement for the visitors every 6 months. The most popular ones that are famous worldwide are –
• Cruise on the Dubai Creek in a Dhow
• Dune bashing at the Desert
• Visit the top the world at Burj Khalifa
• A stylish dinner at Burj Al Arab
• Visit the Global Village – the shopper’s zone
• Shopping at the Mall of Emirates and Dubai Mall
• Visit the Miracle Garden
• The Theme Parks of Dubai
There is no end to the attractions that Dubai has to offer to the tourists.
Dubai – Not so touristic approach:
When you plan to do all the common buzzing activities in Dubai, have you ever given it a thought that it can be a bit too crowdy? Or have you ever thought what all can the secluded and secret hanging out spots of Dubai might be? Well, Dubai is not all about shopping in the malls and visiting the theme parks. Actually, there are many hidden Gems that Dubai has to offer to the tourists. We typically miss out on those areas when we visit Dubai. But to be truthful, visit Dubai is not complete if you skip out on these secret hangouts.
A brief on the Hidden Gems – the secret hangouts of Dubai:
There are many must do hidden sightseeing options in Dubai that we are missing out when we visit as tourists. Brief details on these sightseeing spots can be given as below-
1. The Majlis Café at the Jumeirah Mosque is – This is a place where you churn your taste buds with the flavor of the mil from a camel. The Majlis Café is famous in Dubai for its Pistachio made ice-cream that is prepared with milk from the camel. The fun doesn’t end here; you even try out the special shake prepared with the Camel milk. Starting from coffee to cheese, every item available in the Café is prepared with Camel milk.
2. Beach Park at Al Mamzar – When traveling with your family, a visit to the beach park at Al Mamzar is a must. The white sandy beach of Al Mamzar offers the visitors to relax inside the AC Chalets present of the beach. This beach is located in the Deira Side of Dubai. This is the perfect spot for picnic and Barbeque in Dubai. You can do some activity on the beach like that renting bicycle and skating.
3. The Coffee Museum Tour – Are you tired off visiting the theme parks and the shopping areas of Dubai? If yes then why not take a tour of the Historic District of Dubai – Al Fahidi. Al Fahidi offers the famous Coffee Museum. At the Coffee Museum, you get to experience the combination of the visit to Café-cum-shop-cum-cultural tour. The Café offers an ethnic effect with this antique exhibits and artifacts. This coffee culture is unique to this Café. There is a room of Literature in this Café, packed with old and new books for all the bookworms who visit here. You are free to enjoy the coffee that is freshly brewed out here and also join hands in roasting the special beans. You can choose to purchase some antique artifact also. So you have entertainment and culture in one place.
4. Walking downs the AlSerkal Avenue – this is the place that houses the coolest collection of culture and art of Dubai in the previous used industrial Warehouse located at Al Quoz. Walk down the alley or take coffee in the laneways Cafes. You can even choose to join the classes specially organized for the art lover.
5. The Art Hotel of XVA –This is a unique hotel located in the Al Fahidi region of Dubai. The uniqueness of this property lies in the fact that You get 14 rooms only out here that are all unique to the boutique design. It can be quite interesting to know that this property used to be a residence previously and the cafe present out here exclusively serve vegetarian dishes belonging to Middle Eastern cuisine. Adding to there is a gallery full of masterpieces that might interest art lovers.
The last but not the least feature is its rooftop that remains star stud, proving the real meaning of solace to the visitors.
What have you planned for the holidays? Traveling anywhere? Oh, still hunting for places. Not yet found any? Come on, there’s a lot more on this world than you can actually see. How about making a trip to Dubai? Sounds interesting right? By trip, I mean a family trip. You along with your kids and spouses can make an interesting trip to Dubai.
Often you will notice kids getting irritated and whining because they do not get any companion. You have your husbands or wives. But what about the kids? Eventually, their whining irritates you too. But in Dubai, there is no chance of children getting bored. The city’s great offerings and big-name attractions not only makes the trip enjoyable for kids but also parents to find it entertaining.
Let’s take a look and explore some of the special things that you can do for your kids in Dubai:
Dubai parks and resorts: Parks have always attracted kids. Along with the parks, the resorts in Dubai too now create an ambiance of a park so that kids and those young at heart may visit and have fun. The parks are based on the mega theme. The most notable ones are Motiongate, Bollywood Parks, and Legoland. If you get tired in between, you can take a little bit of rest and pump up yourself with food in Riverland entertainment and food club. Lapita Hotel is another exotic luxury resort and sorted best for family gathering and fun.
IMG worlds of adventure: This is a newbie to Dubai’s theme parks. Spending a day in IMG worlds of adventure is sure to bring a smile to your kid’s face. Before getting into the park, make sure that you wear very comfortable clothes so that you are able to play throughout. The area consists of 28 spacious football fields. The entire family can get engaged in various activates performed here. The thrilling rides, your favorite characters coming to life will definitely be liked by your kids. The characters include the power-puff girls to the heroes of marvel.
Kite beach: Kite beach is all about the kids. What makes the area attractions are the skate park, an adventurous gym, the trampolines, and a playing zone for the toddlers. You can accommodate your child to swimming, gather shells together, eat some extraordinary breakfast and wind up the event by consuming on finger-licking lunch at the famous Salt. If you do not want to get involved in any activity, you can simply watch the kitesurf show and the rich visionaries of Burj Al Arab while allowing your children play.
Olioli: With the motto to “engage and inspire kids”, Olioli, is a new invention that fosters creative and interactive sessions for children. The age limit ranges from children between 2 – 11 years old. The whole arena is dissected into eight wonderfully and differently themed galleries. The main attraction of the spot is the Toshi’s net. It is a colorful play area, designed by Japanese artists. Other activities include throwing cannon balls at the water gallery and many more. You can celebrate your child’s birthday here too.
City walk: Although a whole family entertainment, yet the City Walk focuses more on kids. The shopping area is made in such a manner that kids surely will get attracted to it. There are games organized for people of all ages. You can make a visit to the Green Planet. It is an enclosed ecosystem that shelters a lot of animals and birds. The whole area is given the ambiance of a tropical rainforest.
Aquaventure waterpark: Both kids and adults, get some adrenaline rush in the Aquaventure water park. It has thrilling rides, shark lagoon. For the little ones, there is a separate entity where the rides are made little gentle. When you get tired of jumping and playing in the water, get into the side of the calm waterways of the Palm or you can opt for getting a glimpse of the sun on the private beach.
Kidzania: As the name denotes, Kidzania is an award-winning tourist attraction that is more of education than of entertainment. You can call it an edutainment. Build inside a mall, the concept gives you a presentation of your kids grown up, attending jobs, and managing their lives. It’s funny! Isn’t it?
Dubai is a city in the United Arab Emirates, well known for its plush malls and is a luxury shopping destination, modern-day architecture, and a vibrant nightlife. It has climbed the charts as the most visited vacation destination in recent times. Dubai attracts tourists from all over the world not only for its glamour and glitz but also for endless entertainment options. The city is bubbling with energy and also boasts of various activities that suit visitors of all ages and their personal preferences. When planning a holiday in Dubai, then the 10 Best Adventures in Dubai are:
- Visit Burj Khalifa: The Burj Khalifa is the tallest structure in the world at 829.8 m. From atop the observation deck, one gets the surrealistic view of the city. On the 125th floor is the Burj Khalifa Entry is through the Dubai Mall and visitors are taken the Observatory by one of the fastest elevators in this world.
- Dubai beaches: Dubai has some of the best beaches in the world. One can take a walk at the Jumeirah Beach spread over 1.7 km area. There are wonderful eateries, beachside bars some of the latest fashion boutiques. The Kite beach offers various water sports like kite surfing, kayaking, snorkeling to name a few, for the adventure enthusiasts.
- Desert Safari: Dubai being a desert city, a trip to Dubai is incomplete without experiencing a Desert Safari aboard a 4by 4 safari jeep, or a speedy mountain bike or a camel ride in the majestic desert of Dubai. One can also enjoy sand boarding, henna tattoo done or a BBQ dinner in the evening camps in the desert.
- Tour to the Al Fahidi Fort: This fort is the oldest monument in Dubai, constructed in 1800 AD. This stricture is witness to a lot of history and also houses the famous Dubai Museum. Visitors get to know how Dubai transformed from being a small fishing and pearling den to one of the richest hubs of global business, fashion, and tourism. Among many artifacts, the museum showcases the lifestyle of the Bedouins, a desert tribe.
- Dubai Shopping Festival: Besides being a shopper’s paradise and innumerable shopping malls dot the city, one can shop- till- you – drop at the Dubai Shopping Festival if you plan to visit Dubai during January-February. It is a once in a lifetime opportunity for many shopaholics. Besides, buying electronics goods, ornaments, dresses, one can also enjoy other entertainment programs like concerts, fireworks, fashion shows and be a part of this unforgettable event.
- Best theme Water Parks: The Wild Wadi Theme Park offers about 30 exciting rides. The park has the longest slide and the biggest pool in the Middle East. The rides are inspired by the famous character Tale of Juha from Arabian Folktales. The Tunnel of Doom, Tantrum Alley, Juha’s Dow and Lagoon are the must-try rides. It is the best way to beat the heat of Dubai and at the same time get a feel of the adrenaline rush.
- Light and Sound Show: This Light and Sound Show at the Dubai Fountain in the Dubai Mall is a wonderful experience which comes free of cost. You just have to be there at 6 pm every evening to see this beautiful sight of the fountain water going up to a height of 500 ft and be dazzled at the sight of Burj Khalifa Lake illuminated by more than six thousand lights.
- Hot Air Balloon Ride: One can soak in the panoramic view of the desert landscape as one takes a hot air balloon ride and goes high up in the sky. Gliding leisurely over the desert early in the morning, you can see the sunrise atop the Hajar Mountains and also spot camels and gazelles on the sand.
- Dubai Opera House: It is built to resemble the show, a traditional Arab trading vessel. It operates as a movie theater, concert hall and as an event hall. This structure can be configured differently by using ultra-modern techniques to suit accordingly. It also houses a rooftop restaurant and a sky garden from where the Dubai Fountain and the Burj Khalifa are visible.
- Dubai Souks in Deira: The famous Gold Souk is an enchanting experience. As soon as you step into the Gold Souk you are sure to be bedazzled by the gold ornaments all around.
Another place in Deira is the Spice Souk. The aroma of the spices is sure to make you feel heady and it is hard to leave the place without buying some.
There are innumerable places to visit in Dubai. The city is a powerhouse of entertainment and you will always feel the longing for more. So the more you stay, the more you discover and have more memories to cherish for a lifetime.
Contact me to explore more places in Dubai.