Dubai is a city in the United Arab Emirates, well known for its plush malls and is a luxury shopping destination, modern-day architecture, and a vibrant nightlife. It has climbed the charts as the most visited vacation destination in recent times. Dubai attracts tourists from all over the world not only for its glamour and glitz but also for endless entertainment options. The city is bubbling with energy and also boasts of various activities that suit visitors of all ages and their personal preferences. When planning a holiday in Dubai, then the 10 Best Adventures in Dubai are:
- Visit Burj Khalifa: The Burj Khalifa is the tallest structure in the world at 829.8 m. From atop the observation deck, one gets the surrealistic view of the city. On the 125th floor is the Burj Khalifa Entry is through the Dubai Mall and visitors are taken the Observatory by one of the fastest elevators in this world.
- Dubai beaches: Dubai has some of the best beaches in the world. One can take a walk at the Jumeirah Beach spread over 1.7 km area. There are wonderful eateries, beachside bars some of the latest fashion boutiques. The Kite beach offers various water sports like kite surfing, kayaking, snorkeling to name a few, for the adventure enthusiasts.
- Desert Safari: Dubai being a desert city, a trip to Dubai is incomplete without experiencing a Desert Safari aboard a 4by 4 safari jeep, or a speedy mountain bike or a camel ride in the majestic desert of Dubai. One can also enjoy sand boarding, henna tattoo done or a BBQ dinner in the evening camps in the desert.
- Tour to the Al Fahidi Fort: This fort is the oldest monument in Dubai, constructed in 1800 AD. This stricture is witness to a lot of history and also houses the famous Dubai Museum. Visitors get to know how Dubai transformed from being a small fishing and pearling den to one of the richest hubs of global business, fashion, and tourism. Among many artifacts, the museum showcases the lifestyle of the Bedouins, a desert tribe.
- Dubai Shopping Festival: Besides being a shopper’s paradise and innumerable shopping malls dot the city, one can shop- till- you – drop at the Dubai Shopping Festival if you plan to visit Dubai during January-February. It is a once in a lifetime opportunity for many shopaholics. Besides, buying electronics goods, ornaments, dresses, one can also enjoy other entertainment programs like concerts, fireworks, fashion shows and be a part of this unforgettable event.
- Best theme Water Parks: The Wild Wadi Theme Park offers about 30 exciting rides. The park has the longest slide and the biggest pool in the Middle East. The rides are inspired by the famous character Tale of Juha from Arabian Folktales. The Tunnel of Doom, Tantrum Alley, Juha’s Dow and Lagoon are the must-try rides. It is the best way to beat the heat of Dubai and at the same time get a feel of the adrenaline rush.
- Light and Sound Show: This Light and Sound Show at the Dubai Fountain in the Dubai Mall is a wonderful experience which comes free of cost. You just have to be there at 6 pm every evening to see this beautiful sight of the fountain water going up to a height of 500 ft and be dazzled at the sight of Burj Khalifa Lake illuminated by more than six thousand lights.
- Hot Air Balloon Ride: One can soak in the panoramic view of the desert landscape as one takes a hot air balloon ride and goes high up in the sky. Gliding leisurely over the desert early in the morning, you can see the sunrise atop the Hajar Mountains and also spot camels and gazelles on the sand.
- Dubai Opera House: It is built to resemble the show, a traditional Arab trading vessel. It operates as a movie theater, concert hall and as an event hall. This structure can be configured differently by using ultra-modern techniques to suit accordingly. It also houses a rooftop restaurant and a sky garden from where the Dubai Fountain and the Burj Khalifa are visible.
- Dubai Souks in Deira: The famous Gold Souk is an enchanting experience. As soon as you step into the Gold Souk you are sure to be bedazzled by the gold ornaments all around.
Another place in Deira is the Spice Souk. The aroma of the spices is sure to make you feel heady and it is hard to leave the place without buying some.
There are innumerable places to visit in Dubai. The city is a powerhouse of entertainment and you will always feel the longing for more. So the more you stay, the more you discover and have more memories to cherish for a lifetime.
Contact me to explore more places in Dubai.