What are your plans for the next vacation trip? Have you planned on going to some far off places? If you are comfortable in traveling to a heavy budget trip, nothing can be as welcoming and refreshing as Dubai.
Do you want to do something exciting with your family on the weekends? Do you want to visit places that will entertain you as well as your kids? Then why not plan something great? Well, if you want to get through with the best weekends then certainly there are few things you can plan.
In Dubai, spending the weekends with your family will certainly be no problem at all. The reason for the same is very simple. One can go to various places and do many things. So this list mentioned below will help you plan your weekends successfully from now on.
Are you planning on a recent trip to the UAE? Do you think that there are memories to make that you simply cannot get over with? Of course, you can do so! But do you know about the best places you can visit? Well, if not, then let us help you out.
There are certain places in UAE that absolutely deserve your full attention without any fail. And if you miss these on your trip to UAE, then you have missed a lot, let us tell you that. This particular list of the places that you must necessarily visit is very important for you to know. Make a bucket list and include these for sure with some fair deals from Gulfshoppingdeals related to travel, sport, beauty, and electronics products.
The 8 best places to visit in UAE:
Sudden plan to spend the holidays in Dubai?
So you must be thinking about the flight tickets. Once there was a time when flight bookings were tough to get for such sudden plans. But now the entire world has been expanded and changed to the online platform.
That brought a huge change to the booking of flights. So how can I get the cheap flight to the Middle Eastern places?
Well, I have been excited to know that there are many websites who are now selling the tickets of such airlines at a very cheap rate. Various deals are being offered by them to help you reach the places within a budget.
How is Egypt known to you?
Well, you may know it for the Pharaohs, mummies or for the ancient cities of Egypt history. Egypt is the place which the travelers love to discover new things from its ancient monuments and historical sites.
For this, the best place in Egypt is the Karnak. Have you heard about this place? No!!! Then you have certainly been unknown about a great secret of Egypt. Know a secret of the history’s archeological site- Luxor.
Are you planning to run away from the busy and stressful hectic life to a long vacation? But cannot decide the destination? We will help you out in this matter. Whether it is your honeymoon, or family trip, or bachelor trip nothing is better than Dubai. Am I right? I know obviously, you are nodding your head. When we heard Dubai, a big smile comes on our face. Dubai is a famous city of the middle east. The most unique nature of Dubai is they welcome their tourists with an open heart. You will never feel that you are not in your country. They will make you feel so comfortable. Sounds cool right? So do why to waste time? Just pack your bag and let’s go for a long trip to Dubai. Continue reading
Are you planning a trip to Dubai this summer? Do you think that you want to make the best of this trip? Then you probably have to know about the most beautiful places that you can visit too! Dubai is any day one of the most beautiful places to visit. But there are attractions in Dubai that can be termed as attractions because of the fact that they don’t let people forget about them anytime soon or later.
The Burj Khalifa, Jumeirah Beach, Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai Mall, all these have been a common factor in visiting Dubai. Isn’t it boring? Why not exploring something new? Following the less traveled road is definitely a bit risky but is exciting at the same time as well. At the same time, no risk, no gain.
Apart from the already mentioned places in Dubai, there are some beautifully arranged theme parks. Now hearing of parks you might think it is only for the children. But no, you are wrong. These wonder parks are for all ages. I know it feels great to enjoy an adrenaline rush and get back to the childhood days for some time. Hence, Dubai not only makes you awestruck by its beautiful monuments and buildings, but also gives you a taste of nostalgia and your lost childhood temporarily.
1. Aquaventure water park
Situated in the Palm resort, it is considered the largest water park in the whole of Middle East. Both kids and adults, get some adrenaline rush in the Aquaventure water park. It has thrilling rides, shark lagoon. For the little ones, there is a separate entity where the rides are made little gentle. When you get tired of jumping and playing in the water, get into the side of the calm waterways of the Palm or you can opt for getting a glimpse of the sun on the private beach. The 90 ft high water slides are awaiting your presence. Rush soon!
2. Wild Wadi water park
Touching the exotic Burj Al Arab, the Wild Wadi water park is the apt place for recreation and enjoyment. After a tedious office work and whole year’s pressure and stress, you will love this super exciting and entertaining visit to the wild wadi. The whole park is decorated in the theme of Arabian folk story characters. Along with a handful of rides, the park also has a section of more than 3000 animals. You can call it a semi-zoo. The timing to visit this place varies with different time of the year. From the months of January to October, the park hours extend from 10.00 am to 7.00 pm. Likewise, in November and December the park opens from 10.00 am onwards to 5.30 pm.
3. Ski Dubai: Like other theme parks of Dubai, Ski Dubai is a surprise for all tourists. Since the name ‘Ski’ is attached to it, you can at least guess that the park has something related to cold. Yes, you are right. The temperature of the park is set at -2 degrees. Entering the park you will easily forget that you are in Dubai. The whole setting s situated in the famous Dubai Mall. It does not matter if you are a novice or a pro in skiing. It is suitable for people of all ages. Lengthwise, it is 400 meters long and 40 meters in height. Gather the entry pass and enter into the world of snow at once.
4. IMG worlds of adventure: This is a newbie to Dubai’s theme parks. Spending a day in IMG worlds of adventure is sure to bring a smile to your kid’s face. Before getting into the park, make sure that you wear very comfortable clothes, so that you are able to play throughout. The area consists of 28 spacious football fields. The entire family can get engaged in various activates performed here. The thrilling rides, your favorite characters coming to life will definite be liked by your kids. The characters include the power-puff girls to the heroes of marvel.
5. Bollywood park Dubai: As the name suggests, you can already expect to get some Bollywood masala flavor here. The park features the wonderful Indian film industry. It is somewhat like Disney land or the famous Hyderabad film city. The make-believe characters that you see on screen will be shown here. There are sessions for 4D adventure show. Imagine how Krish flew smoothly and powerfully from one place to the other or the extravagant and thrilling animations of RA ONE. The place will take you back to the Bollywood times of 60s, 70s, 80s, and then gradually to the present times. The area is divided into 5 slots. Each slot is bestowed a responsibility of a particular genre of film.
The Touristic Dubai:
Dubai, the most popular city of United Arabs Emirates, has always been a place of wonder for the Tourists. Dubai is a city that comes up with new amusement for the visitors every 6 months. The most popular ones that are famous worldwide are –
• Cruise on the Dubai Creek in a Dhow
• Dune bashing at the Desert
• Visit the top the world at Burj Khalifa
• A stylish dinner at Burj Al Arab
• Visit the Global Village – the shopper’s zone
• Shopping at the Mall of Emirates and Dubai Mall
• Visit the Miracle Garden
• The Theme Parks of Dubai
There is no end to the attractions that Dubai has to offer to the tourists.
Dubai – Not so touristic approach:
When you plan to do all the common buzzing activities in Dubai, have you ever given it a thought that it can be a bit too crowdy? Or have you ever thought what all can the secluded and secret hanging out spots of Dubai might be? Well, Dubai is not all about shopping in the malls and visiting the theme parks. Actually, there are many hidden Gems that Dubai has to offer to the tourists. We typically miss out on those areas when we visit Dubai. But to be truthful, visit Dubai is not complete if you skip out on these secret hangouts.
A brief on the Hidden Gems – the secret hangouts of Dubai:
There are many must do hidden sightseeing options in Dubai that we are missing out when we visit as tourists. Brief details on these sightseeing spots can be given as below-
1. The Majlis Café at the Jumeirah Mosque is – This is a place where you churn your taste buds with the flavor of the mil from a camel. The Majlis Café is famous in Dubai for its Pistachio made ice-cream that is prepared with milk from the camel. The fun doesn’t end here; you even try out the special shake prepared with the Camel milk. Starting from coffee to cheese, every item available in the Café is prepared with Camel milk.
2. Beach Park at Al Mamzar – When traveling with your family, a visit to the beach park at Al Mamzar is a must. The white sandy beach of Al Mamzar offers the visitors to relax inside the AC Chalets present of the beach. This beach is located in the Deira Side of Dubai. This is the perfect spot for picnic and Barbeque in Dubai. You can do some activity on the beach like that renting bicycle and skating.
3. The Coffee Museum Tour – Are you tired off visiting the theme parks and the shopping areas of Dubai? If yes then why not take a tour of the Historic District of Dubai – Al Fahidi. Al Fahidi offers the famous Coffee Museum. At the Coffee Museum, you get to experience the combination of the visit to Café-cum-shop-cum-cultural tour. The Café offers an ethnic effect with this antique exhibits and artifacts. This coffee culture is unique to this Café. There is a room of Literature in this Café, packed with old and new books for all the bookworms who visit here. You are free to enjoy the coffee that is freshly brewed out here and also join hands in roasting the special beans. You can choose to purchase some antique artifact also. So you have entertainment and culture in one place.
4. Walking downs the AlSerkal Avenue – this is the place that houses the coolest collection of culture and art of Dubai in the previous used industrial Warehouse located at Al Quoz. Walk down the alley or take coffee in the laneways Cafes. You can even choose to join the classes specially organized for the art lover.
5. The Art Hotel of XVA –This is a unique hotel located in the Al Fahidi region of Dubai. The uniqueness of this property lies in the fact that You get 14 rooms only out here that are all unique to the boutique design. It can be quite interesting to know that this property used to be a residence previously and the cafe present out here exclusively serve vegetarian dishes belonging to Middle Eastern cuisine. Adding to there is a gallery full of masterpieces that might interest art lovers.
The last but not the least feature is its rooftop that remains star stud, proving the real meaning of solace to the visitors.
What have you planned for the holidays? Traveling anywhere? Oh, still hunting for places. Not yet found any? Come on, there’s a lot more on this world than you can actually see. How about making a trip to Dubai? Sounds interesting right? By trip, I mean a family trip. You along with your kids and spouses can make an interesting trip to Dubai.
Often you will notice kids getting irritated and whining because they do not get any companion. You have your husbands or wives. But what about the kids? Eventually, their whining irritates you too. But in Dubai, there is no chance of children getting bored. The city’s great offerings and big-name attractions not only makes the trip enjoyable for kids but also parents to find it entertaining.
Let’s take a look and explore some of the special things that you can do for your kids in Dubai:
Dubai parks and resorts: Parks have always attracted kids. Along with the parks, the resorts in Dubai too now create an ambiance of a park so that kids and those young at heart may visit and have fun. The parks are based on the mega theme. The most notable ones are Motiongate, Bollywood Parks, and Legoland. If you get tired in between, you can take a little bit of rest and pump up yourself with food in Riverland entertainment and food club. Lapita Hotel is another exotic luxury resort and sorted best for family gathering and fun.
IMG worlds of adventure: This is a newbie to Dubai’s theme parks. Spending a day in IMG worlds of adventure is sure to bring a smile to your kid’s face. Before getting into the park, make sure that you wear very comfortable clothes so that you are able to play throughout. The area consists of 28 spacious football fields. The entire family can get engaged in various activates performed here. The thrilling rides, your favorite characters coming to life will definitely be liked by your kids. The characters include the power-puff girls to the heroes of marvel.
Kite beach: Kite beach is all about the kids. What makes the area attractions are the skate park, an adventurous gym, the trampolines, and a playing zone for the toddlers. You can accommodate your child to swimming, gather shells together, eat some extraordinary breakfast and wind up the event by consuming on finger-licking lunch at the famous Salt. If you do not want to get involved in any activity, you can simply watch the kitesurf show and the rich visionaries of Burj Al Arab while allowing your children play.
Olioli: With the motto to “engage and inspire kids”, Olioli, is a new invention that fosters creative and interactive sessions for children. The age limit ranges from children between 2 – 11 years old. The whole arena is dissected into eight wonderfully and differently themed galleries. The main attraction of the spot is the Toshi’s net. It is a colorful play area, designed by Japanese artists. Other activities include throwing cannon balls at the water gallery and many more. You can celebrate your child’s birthday here too.
City walk: Although a whole family entertainment, yet the City Walk focuses more on kids. The shopping area is made in such a manner that kids surely will get attracted to it. There are games organized for people of all ages. You can make a visit to the Green Planet. It is an enclosed ecosystem that shelters a lot of animals and birds. The whole area is given the ambiance of a tropical rainforest.
Aquaventure waterpark: Both kids and adults, get some adrenaline rush in the Aquaventure water park. It has thrilling rides, shark lagoon. For the little ones, there is a separate entity where the rides are made little gentle. When you get tired of jumping and playing in the water, get into the side of the calm waterways of the Palm or you can opt for getting a glimpse of the sun on the private beach.
Kidzania: As the name denotes, Kidzania is an award-winning tourist attraction that is more of education than of entertainment. You can call it an edutainment. Build inside a mall, the concept gives you a presentation of your kids grown up, attending jobs, and managing their lives. It’s funny! Isn’t it?
In the United Arab Emirates or UAE, Dubai is the most populous and largest city among others. When we heard the name of Dubai a smile automatically comes on our face. Dubai comes in those Middle East few cities who are welcoming their tourists with open-hearted. November to march is the best time to visit Dubai. I went with my family for the winter vacation and I will never forget the welcoming nature of Dubai. It was one month tour and we booked three hotels for that, you won’t believe I cannot segregate which one is better because all three were perfect in their facilities. There are so many things which attract me in Dubai. Among that Hotel, facilities are mind-blowing. With travelling in Dubai you can enjoy the shopping with great online shopping deals. The welcome procedure of address Dubai marina blows our mind.
Suba Hotel Dubai will give you same comfort as a five-star hotel at a very reasonable price. Crowne Plaza Dubai also provides you with a feel like home. Dubai is famous for its hotel business lavish malls. In UAE Dubai mega malls and five star and seven-star hotels are eye-catching. The ecosystem design and the art in the hotel will take your mind away and their food was so delicious my mom becomes a fan of Dubai food. The ambience of the hotel is hard to match with another city. Whenever we go outside to a tourist destination we always look for something which will give us a home atmosphere feeling, and in this matter, no other city can beat Dubai
Feel like home with few best hotels:
The best part of going somewhere is you are out of your home, but still, we all miss our home. When I went to Dubai my mom especially missed our home. But the luxurious hotels in Dubai help us to forget that we are in a hotel. We felt like we are in the home, the welcome, food, ambience gave the home like feeling. My mom loved the home like atmosphere, the food like homemade. What else a tourist want when they are in a different country, get the home like feeling. Whether it’s your home or hotel the first thing a person notice that it the entrance. The entrance was well arranged and decorated. The dim light, exotic flowers, beautiful seating arrangement was mind-blowing.
I didn’t expect this much but trust me you will fall in love with the ambience of the Dubai hotel The first time when you enter in the hotel Ms Lisa welcome us with flower and with a big smile on her face. Their service is so good that you will feel that you are the most important person for them. The hotel boy came and took our luggage to the room and asks us to follow him. The staff took us to the room. When we entered the room I was awestruck as the room gives us a vibe of home. The curtains, soothing colour, flowers, floor marble each and every decoration were eye-catching.
Excellent Value For Money:
Crowne Plaza Dubai looks old from outside but when you enter the hotel it will give you a good impression. It is a great place to stay if you have a budget. For everyone is not possible to afford five stars or seven hotel. This hotel will give you the same feel like another lavish hotel. We took the food option also from there. So I can comment on their food quality. In my vacation, I didn’t find any poor quality in their food. The presentation and the crockery all were perfect. My mom does not prefer spicy food. So we order simple food for her. Once my mom took the food she was very impressed by the food as the taste of the food was like homemade food still tasty. All the staff members are very friendly.
If you are a solo traveller then Saba hotel Dubai is the best option for you. We stayed there for three days only. Staffs are very obliging. Food was good. Especially when we travel we look for the bathroom, is it clean or not. The bathroom of the hotel was clean with marble floor, modern water system everything will blow your mind. As a tourist, I would like to give five out of five all these hotels.
Fashion is not just a word it is an attitude that one can wear. In this world, each and everyone might be boys or girls both are obsessed with fashion. They always want to look good, but everyone does not have that sense how to look good or what dress to wear was with what accessories. Here fashion blogger can help you to make your fashion sense better with Noon voucher codes. Many of us look for fashion style online. In this world, a fashion blog launched somewhere in every .25 of a second. A fashion blog can guide you properly.
This blog can cover accessories, clothing, trends, beauty tips and apparel in the market. Some bloggers will provide you advice how to fit clothes, matching dresses. Bloggers cover all the level of fashion, big fashion design house to the small designer. Dubai is a city of record-breaking city planning and architecture. Once you come down to Dubai you will understand that how the fashion industry has taken over Dubai like a storm. For many years many fashion magazines and designers have brought colorful fashion in Dubai. Here we will showcase about some Dubai based fashion blogger who will take you to the world of fashion.
Zahra Lyla born and bought up in Dubai. In 2009 Zahra Lyla started writing a fashion blog for her fashion inspiration as an outlet. Her dedication and passion towards her fashion blog help her to get work from fashion industry’s renowned photographer, designer. She has worked with many fashion models as well. She emphasizes the Dubai girl’s style with western t-shirts, jeans, and Middle Eastern kaftans. She is the inspiration of every Dubai girl.
Since 2009 Tala Samman started writing her fashion blog. In Dubai, Tala Samman was the first blogger who started writing on a fashion blog. She writes about all the things which are related to our lifestyles like fashion, beauty, and fitness. She writes about anything which attracts her whether it is the new opening of a food stop or the best beauty salon or fitness center in Dubai.
Kat Lebrasse is a freelance journalist and fashion stylist by profession. Kat lebrasse cover the fashion style from a business meeting to park visitors. Dubai girls love her relaxed and chic style. You can follow her on Instagram and take advice for any occasion purpose.
By root wise Sheida Babareza is Persian but currently, she lives in Dubai. She made her fashion blog as an established one in 2014. She writes on beauty, fashion and on lifestyle. She is a digital media influencer as well. She has owned a fashion designer degree for this she gets extra points also.
Teresa K is Swedish Dubai based fashion art director and stylist who know fashion’s ins and out. She has worked with many brands. In 2015 she won Middle Eastern Fashion Award Stylist. You can follow fashion blogger on Instagram, Facebook, and many other social media. Teresa covers various style in just one blog. She covers from classic white sneakers to sequin dresses. You can inspire a girl worldwide. Her style blog is written in a relaxed style which is an all round inspiration.
Nadya Hasan is famous as a style icon. She portrays to the world that how fashionable are the Emirati women. She loves to travel worldwide and love to write on fashion. Nadya Hasan planning to take her next step into her own line of shoes.
In Dubai, Natalia Shustova is famous for her bold and beautiful style. She is bold and daring, each and every possible outfit she tries. From toes to hair every experimental style you can adapt by following her.
Ahmed EI Sayed
Do not get shocked yes men are as fashionable as women in Dubai. They are as stylish as women. Ahmed EI Sayed is a co-founder of fashion label house of Nomad, which is based in Dubai. Ahmed EI Sayed takes fashion very seriously, he believes that fashion can be possible by wearing only a t-shirt. If you follow him on Instagram you will get the inspiration for every occasion. He is style inspiration owner of Nomad collection.
Blogging is one of the most common things that people can find nowadays. This has become more of a profession to a hobby. Of course, it is a fun profession that absolutely encourages the hobbies that you may have.
But then again nothing is more fun than the travel and style blogs. These blogs absolutely reek of fun and excitement. The travel and the style blogs represent oneself and how the people can make themselves look beautiful and be happy.
So let’s have known about 10 famous bloggers from the Middle East who are into fashion and travel blogging.
Now I share the Following is the list of the 10 best blogs which are absolutely into the style and travel blogging:
- The Fierce Diaries:
This one blog by Nadya Hasan is one of the best that one can come around. This is one blog that speaks of travel as well as style equally. Nadya from UAE is a common name in the place and she manages to uplift her country by visiting various places and representing their style as well. Of course, she is absolutely luxurious and stylish herself, and it reflects in her choices.
- The Boho Chica:
This is another blog to truly follow. This blog by Natasha is one of the most enticing pieces that people can follow. With this blog, one can know about varied places in one go. Natasha makes sure that she involves proper communication and pictures on her blog that helps her followers visit the place through her blogs itself. So if you want to experience the places by yourselves then visit the blog for sure.
- Saman’s Makeup and Hijab:
If you want to know how beautiful can you look in a Hijab as well as ensure that you, in fact, know the various ways of draping it, then this is the blog for you. Created by Saman Munir, this is, in fact, one of those rare blogs that make styling look like cutting through a cake. Saman absolutely believes in the Hijab modesty and this is exactly what influences her to make her videos.
- The Dessert Diva:
This is one of the most fabulous blogs that one can come across with. Founded by Marina Bruce, the dessert diva follows the desserts and the various parts covering them making these as the most phenomenal places for the people. If you want to fall in love with the dessert and the areas around them then this is one blog that needs your attention nevertheless.
This is another of the best fashion and style blogs that one can find themselves. If they want to know how to look and feel like a Diva then this is the blog that needs your attention. Of course, this has a lot to feature and you will know exactly how to make your eyes, lips, and face stand out individually.
- The Blue Abaya:
This is one of the most marvelous and fairy tale blogs that you can rest your eyes on. This blog definitely represents the best of Saudi Arabia and that too through Finnish eyes. Yes, this blog is created and run by a very Finnish, Laura Alho. Since 2010, this blog talks all about beautiful Saudi Arabia completely.
- Look A Million:
Once you visit this blog, you will know why is it named as such. This blog by Sanna offers you with the best opportunities to know how to look like a million dollars. Of course, this has all the necessary ingredients to making you stick to it for a long time.
This is certainly another blog that needs your attention if you are to visit the Abu Dhabi. One of the best in style and structure, this blog is created with a lot of love and patience. Seeing through it will make you want to be there.
- Huda Beauty:
Huda is beautiful and once you look at her blog, you will know why. Of course, with Huda Beauty she manages to look oh so perfect all the time of the day and helps you in the same as well. This is certainly why following her blog absolutely makes sense.
- Middle East Moments:
What happens when an Australian native marries a Jordanian? Well, she enjoys every bit of it! Don’t believe us? Well, visit this blog to know how true it is. You will start enjoying it too.
Dubai is a city in the United Arab Emirates, well known for its plush malls and is a luxury shopping destination, modern-day architecture, and a vibrant nightlife. It has climbed the charts as the most visited vacation destination in recent times. Dubai attracts tourists from all over the world not only for its glamour and glitz but also for endless entertainment options. The city is bubbling with energy and also boasts of various activities that suit visitors of all ages and their personal preferences. When planning a holiday in Dubai, then the 10 Best Adventures in Dubai are:
- Visit Burj Khalifa: The Burj Khalifa is the tallest structure in the world at 829.8 m. From atop the observation deck, one gets the surrealistic view of the city. On the 125th floor is the Burj Khalifa Entry is through the Dubai Mall and visitors are taken the Observatory by one of the fastest elevators in this world.
- Dubai beaches: Dubai has some of the best beaches in the world. One can take a walk at the Jumeirah Beach spread over 1.7 km area. There are wonderful eateries, beachside bars some of the latest fashion boutiques. The Kite beach offers various water sports like kite surfing, kayaking, snorkeling to name a few, for the adventure enthusiasts.
- Desert Safari: Dubai being a desert city, a trip to Dubai is incomplete without experiencing a Desert Safari aboard a 4by 4 safari jeep, or a speedy mountain bike or a camel ride in the majestic desert of Dubai. One can also enjoy sand boarding, henna tattoo done or a BBQ dinner in the evening camps in the desert.
- Tour to the Al Fahidi Fort: This fort is the oldest monument in Dubai, constructed in 1800 AD. This stricture is witness to a lot of history and also houses the famous Dubai Museum. Visitors get to know how Dubai transformed from being a small fishing and pearling den to one of the richest hubs of global business, fashion, and tourism. Among many artifacts, the museum showcases the lifestyle of the Bedouins, a desert tribe.
- Dubai Shopping Festival: Besides being a shopper’s paradise and innumerable shopping malls dot the city, one can shop- till- you – drop at the Dubai Shopping Festival if you plan to visit Dubai during January-February. It is a once in a lifetime opportunity for many shopaholics. Besides, buying electronics goods, ornaments, dresses, one can also enjoy other entertainment programs like concerts, fireworks, fashion shows and be a part of this unforgettable event.
- Best theme Water Parks: The Wild Wadi Theme Park offers about 30 exciting rides. The park has the longest slide and the biggest pool in the Middle East. The rides are inspired by the famous character Tale of Juha from Arabian Folktales. The Tunnel of Doom, Tantrum Alley, Juha’s Dow and Lagoon are the must-try rides. It is the best way to beat the heat of Dubai and at the same time get a feel of the adrenaline rush.
- Light and Sound Show: This Light and Sound Show at the Dubai Fountain in the Dubai Mall is a wonderful experience which comes free of cost. You just have to be there at 6 pm every evening to see this beautiful sight of the fountain water going up to a height of 500 ft and be dazzled at the sight of Burj Khalifa Lake illuminated by more than six thousand lights.
- Hot Air Balloon Ride: One can soak in the panoramic view of the desert landscape as one takes a hot air balloon ride and goes high up in the sky. Gliding leisurely over the desert early in the morning, you can see the sunrise atop the Hajar Mountains and also spot camels and gazelles on the sand.
- Dubai Opera House: It is built to resemble the show, a traditional Arab trading vessel. It operates as a movie theater, concert hall and as an event hall. This structure can be configured differently by using ultra-modern techniques to suit accordingly. It also houses a rooftop restaurant and a sky garden from where the Dubai Fountain and the Burj Khalifa are visible.
- Dubai Souks in Deira: The famous Gold Souk is an enchanting experience. As soon as you step into the Gold Souk you are sure to be bedazzled by the gold ornaments all around.
Another place in Deira is the Spice Souk. The aroma of the spices is sure to make you feel heady and it is hard to leave the place without buying some.
There are innumerable places to visit in Dubai. The city is a powerhouse of entertainment and you will always feel the longing for more. So the more you stay, the more you discover and have more memories to cherish for a lifetime.
Contact me to explore more places in Dubai.